Wednesday, October 18, 2006

So, this is the conclusion I've come to

Living in college neighbourhoods is great!
haha, where else can you go, where you go to the gas station on the corner by the college and in the convience store area they have a huuuuuge basket.. full of condoms.. buy 1 get 50% off the second, or buy 2 get 1 free condoms... yup.. only here.
And where else can you go where you look out your window to see tom, the guy from the window directly across from yours on the second floor, standing at his open window, drunkenly singing "I've got friends in low places" over.. and over and over again... terribly lol
and where else can you learn the drunk singing neighbours name from the equally drunk girl standing in the yard yelling "thoMAS...THOMAS... hey THOMAS." not in a normal neighbourhood I tell you what.
I forgot how much I missed living near campus. It reminds me of all the great times we had last year.
I can tell tequila tuesdays are going to be quite interesting around the dorms. :)
It reminds me of home.
This might not be so bad..

No comments: